Mobil 1™ is the world’s leading synthetic engine oil brand delivering exceptional performance and protection.
Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 is our tried and trusted formulation, designed to help balance the demands of newer and older vehicles by delivering great all-round performance.
Features and Potential Benefits
Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 provides excellent protection to help delay the onset of engine deterioration. It is meticulously engineered to help reduce engine wear by minimizing the sludge and deposits that can build up as your engine continues to age.
- Powerful additive system to minimize sludge and deposit build up to help delay engine aging
- Anti-oxidants to help improve oil life
- Balanced formulation to help ensure excellent performance throughout the mid-life of your car
- High performance basestocks combined with a precisely balanced component system for excellent all-round wear protection
- Wide viscosity grade to help provide a flexible combination of high and low temperature protection
- Thick oil film for extra protection in slightly older engines
The balanced technology of Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 helps to make it suitable for virtually all types of vehicles and operating conditions, from mild to severe.
- Nearly all engine technologies
- Aging vehicles
- High Performance Engines
- Nearly all operating conditions, from mild to extreme
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4||X|
|Lexus LFA Service Fill||X|
|Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 has the following builder approvals:|
|VW 501 01 / 505 00||X|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50 is of the following quality level||5W-50|
|Mobil 1 Peak Life 5W-50||Value|
|Viscosity, cSt ASTM D445|
|@ 40º C||108|
|@ 100º C||17.5|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.3|
|Phosphorous, wt% (ASTM D4951)||0.1|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||231|
|Density @15.6 ºC g/ml, (ASTM D4052)||0.85|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||11.8|
|MRV at -35 ºC, cP (ASTM D4684)||29,244|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150 ºC (ASTM D4683)||4.4|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet, or will be provided by seller to customers if and as legally required. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.